Saturday, 12 December - Sunday, 31 January
The Art of Isolation
Terms and Conditions:
1. All work must be original.
2. Limit of 2 works per artist.
3. Work must meet the theme of The Art of Isolation; any medium as long as it draws inspiration from experiences occurring during the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing social distancing measures, or was created during the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing social distancing measures. Works not considered relevant to this theme, or works considered inappropriate, may not be exhibited.
4. 2D artworks must be in an easily installed state; our preference is minimum 6mm D-rings
5. 3D artworks require installation instructions/preferences; the Cannery Arts Centre will endeavour to meet these requirements, however due installation logistics and space restrictions we may deem a different installation more appropriate.
6. It is not essential that works are for sale; however a commission of 25%, payable to the Cannery Arts Centre, will apply on any work sold. The Cannery will be responsible for the sales of works. Artists will be paid for any works sold (less commission) no later than one month after the close of the exhibition. Artists must provide an ABN or statement of supplier prior to the Cannery releasing any payment to the artist.
7. There are no size restrictions on entries however artists are asked to consider the installation logistics of larger works.
8. All entries must have the name and address of the artist, title of the work, and price inclusive of GST (if applicable) clearly marked on the back of the works. Sculptural pieces require a removable label.
9. An entry free of $10 per artwork will apply to any works submitted by non-Cannery members. Fees must be paid to the Cannery Art Centre on delivery of works. There are no entry fees on any works submitted by Cannery members.
10. The Cannery Arts Centre shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or destruction of any artworks, transport charges or arrangements. All exhibitors are encouraged to insure valuable works against loss or damage.
12. Artists must deliver works to the Cannery Arts Centre between Tuesday December 1st and Friday December 4th 2020, between the hours of 10am and 4pm. *
13. Works not sold must be collected from the Cannery Arts Centre between Tuesday February 2th and Friday February 5th 2021, between the hours of 10am and 4pm. *
14. Purchased works can be collected from the Cannery Arts Centre between Tuesday February 2th and Friday February 5th 2021, between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Shipment will also be arranged on any purchased works that require shipment at this time. Additional postage and insurance fees will apply. *
*Please note all dates are subject to change *
**Please note these terms & conditions may be updated with some details added or changed.