Friday, 1 December
From 6:00 pm
Cannery Arts Centre
Norseman Road, Esperance
Designed with your next adventure in mind, Brodeine and Deine’s Summer ’17 line ties together easy. Light weight fabrics earth-toned colour pallet and flowing designs with a uniquely distinguishable bohemian edge.
Here are the details…
- Doors open 6pm - late
- Brodeine & Deine boutique will be open at 7pm with everything available for purchase as well as the following day 10am-3pm
- Wilber & Oak will be joining me on the night with some beautiful one of designs for your little groms
- Live acoustics from amazing local artists Kyron Smithson and Daniel Senior along with Callum Vincent who will be coming down from Perth with local DJ Jace Bratten to finish the night off.
- BAR - Lucky Bay Brewery Beer, Wine, Champagne and Sangria available for purchase
- FOOD - Gozlemes Lady will be there available for purchase on the night along with a grazing table.
Hope to see you all there! I can’t wait to share the next line with you all
Spread the word it’s bound to be a night full of good vibes!