The 300 Club provides vital support to the Cannery Arts Centre and its mission to support a dynamic, inclusive community arts centre that nurtures creativity, education, and vibrancy.
Whether you are an individual or a business, your tax deductible $300 donation will go directly to keeping the doors of this member driven, not for profit organisation open to the community and visitors.
The Cannery Arts Centre is the only centre of its kind in the Esperance - Goldfields region providing opportunities to connect, learn and thrive.
We engage our community through innovative arts experiences and cultural events by providing:
- Extensive annual program of local and travelling exhibitions within a large heritage listed gallery
- Arts and craft education workshops throughout the term for adults, youth and children
- School holiday workshops
- Music concerts
- Community and cultural events
- Forage community kitchen and produce gardens
- Studio space for emerging artists
- Affordable gallery space for local and emerging artists
- Artist- in-residence program that attracts both national and international artists that connect and build capacity within our community
- Facilities for various clubs and groups such as music, pottery, photography, embroidery, garden and dance.
Your donation allows us to deliver this invaluable program to the Esperance community by funding the Cannery manager’s salary and operational costs.
To make a direct deposit:
BSB: 036 150 ACC: 263 206
Ref: 300 then your last name